Oracle EBS Developer
Digital Cloak is seeking an experienced Oracle EBS Developer to join our customer support team. We cultivate an inclusive work environment and invest in each employee, enabling and encouraging our staff members to continue learning and developing new skillsets. We utilize out-of-the-box thinking and have a continued interest in advancing each employee's career goals. We truly value our employees and offer a relaxed but professional work environment, flexible work schedules, teleworking capabilities, highly competitive benefits, and safe/sanitary working conditions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with SQL Query writing and tuning
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of Oracle Procurement, Order Management, and Inventory module data structures and APIs
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong understanding of networking and basic system engineering
- Programming acumen, with a focus on Oracle supported languages
- Working knowledge of web service development and architectures (SOAP/REST)
- Understanding of the Oracle Unified Method (OUM) process
Required Education, Certifications / Licenses, Related Experience
- At least 5 years of Oracle EBS development experience
- Experience with shell script and Unix commands for general database maintenance
- Experience extending/enhancing EBS features
- Experience integrating the EBS product with other systems
- PL/SQL Development in EBS Application stack - SQL Developer
- Oracle Forms Developer
- Oracle Workflow Builder Experience
- Oracle BI Publisher
Preferred Education, Certifications / Licenses, Related Experience
- Experience with GIT and general source control concepts
- Experience in various SDLC lifecycle phases including requirements build, deployment, testing and support
Physical Job Requirements
- This position requires the ability to remain in a stationary position (standing and/or seated) more than half the time.
- This position requires the ability to spend more than half the time viewing computer monitors.
- Must have and be able to maintain an active DoD Secret security clearance.
Primary Work Location(s)
- Stafford, VA
- Candidate may be asked to travel as part of the job, but limited to no more than 10 days consecutive or non-consecutive each year.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Digital Cloak will make reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Digital Cloak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Digital Cloak is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email [email protected]. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.